Environmental and life-cycle simulation
All products are more or less exposed to environmental impacts such as temperature, climate, air pressure, water, dust and mechanical stresses. In our laboratories we simulate a multitude of foreseeable environmental conditions and test whether your product withstands them and can work reliably at its future place of operation.
Life-cycle tests simulate a product's life-cycle speeded up and may provide valuable information e.g. regarding component failures.
- Standard research and compilation of test plans
- Tests of single components, subassemblies and complete devices
- Completion of comprehensive test tasks including sequences of different environmental tests
- Tests of large test lots for approval verifications of new products
- Functional tests for checking and monitoring required properties
- Customer-tailored tests