In each phase of their life cycle - manufacture, transport, use - products are exposed to dynamic-mechanical stresses which may impair their function, reliability and safety.
We analyse the effects of vibrations, shocks and impacts on devices and components. In life-cycle tests we expose products to permanent stresses in order to detect possible material and functional alterations.
We perform the following kinds of dynamic-mechanical tests:
- Vibration and shock
- Fall and tumbling barrel tests
- free fall
- Combined tests, i.e. mechanical stresses under defined climatic conditions
- Detection of background noise: tests for undesired noise such as squeaking, rattling, cracking and creaking under defined vibration conditions, especially for the automotive sector
- Mechanical stress tests and endurance tests
- Vibration and shock test equipment with slip table and climatic chamber for simulating different thermal and climatic conditions